What is Seeker? Seeker is a comprehensive, cost effective and dependable resource management and location monitoring solution.
Removing the financial and technical barriers normally associated with such a system, Seeker can be used to
improve communication and productivity, assess costs and monitor the location and movements of your
personnel or vehicles.
Accessed through a secure internet platform, Seeker provides management teams 24-hour access to a single
source of historical and live location and status information for any registered mobile device. By means of a userfriendly
web interface, you can pinpoint the locations of your staff on street-level Ordnance Survey maps at any
time. An array of logistical features allows you to assess routes, set waypoints, monitor delivery times and find the
nearest user to a particular landmark or postcode – invaluable information which can ultimately lead to improved
operating efficiencies and a reduction in costs.
In addition to these location mapping features, Seeker also serves as an excellent means of communication with
your staff ‘out in the field’. Its bi-directional SMS facility allows you to send, receive and broadcast text messages
and manage responses through a convenient and familiar ‘Outlook’ style interface. Messages can quickly be sent
to individual employees, selected groups of staff or across your entire mobile workforce whenever required.
Seeker can be combined with our CommuniCare lone worker safety solution to form our flagship service – a
complete Health & Safety and resource management package. Please refer to our CommuniCare section for further information.
Quick guide Seeker is a feature-rich service. The following diagram illustrates a basic location request for a single user. Use your mouse pointer to explore.
Who can use Seeker? Seeker can benefit a wide range of industries, such as Healthcare, Logistics, Service, Engineering and Sales.
Large and small companies alike can benefit from the improved customer services and operating efficiencies that
Windows Mobile 5 devices
Bespoke lone worker devices
Features & benefits
Street-level location mapping
• Meets employer's Duty of Care and aids compliance with current Health & Safety legislation
Historical and live location data
• Comfortable and user-friendly
• Easy to understand
Compatible with mobile phones and PDAs
• Instinctive to use
• Suitable for users with hearing or sight impairments
• Allows user to monitor signal and battery strength
Compatible with standard internet browsers through a convenient web interface
• Allows lone worker to raise the alarm discreetly
• 2-button system avoids accidental activation
Choice of GPS or mobile location data
• Enables lone worker to communicate fully with colleagues or other nominated contacts
• Lone worker can record details when entering a higher risk situation
• In the event of an emergency, allows someone else to listen in and summon assistance accordingly
Bi-directional SMS facility
• Signal allows your lone workers to be located, aiding their safety and support
Secure internet login
• Allows user to adjust settings to suit their requirements or preferences
Compatible with Care4You and CommuniCare
• Provides an all-in-one package, carrying the benefits of both services
How to place an order or find out more For more information on Seeker or to place an order please contact our sales team on 0870 750 1475 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Real-life examples of our lone worker solutions in action are available under the case studies section of this website.