What is Care4You? Our entry-level lone worker solution, Care4You, provides a reliable and discreet, reactive safety monitoring service.
Care4You aids compliance with current Health & Safety legislation by empowering lone workers with responsibility
for their personal security, health and general wellbeing whilst working without direct supervision. The service
gives lone workers the means to summon assistance in situations of duress. Once users are registered, Care4You
can be set up in minutes and is exceptionally user-friendly.
Who can use Care4You? Care4You is suitable for single users and large corporate clients seeking a simple Health & Safety solution to
ensure their lone workers have safely finished their working day. Staff considered to be at lower risk can benefit
from the support offered by Care4You.
Windows Mobile 5 devices
Bespoke lone worker devices
Features & benefits
• User-friendly and easy to understand
Duress and risk monitoring facilities
• Meets employer's Duty of Care and aids compliance with current Health & Safety legislation
• Confirms employee safety at the end of a workday
• Enables employees to summon immediate assistance
Integrated location services and mapping
• Monitor the whereabouts of your lone workers at any time
• Accurate location information is available in the event an incident occurring
Mobile phone compatible
• No need for additional equipment outlay
Bespoke lone worker device compatible
• Enables you to choose the most appropriate device for lone working application and risks
Comprehensive incident management
• Provides support and reassurance
• Enables others to listen in, assess and summon appropriate localised assistance
• Highlights training issues
• Demonstrates adherance to Health & Safety legislation
• Demonstrates compliance with corporate lone worker policy
How to place an order or find out more For more information on Care4You or to place an order please contact our sales team on 0870 750 1475 or e-mail email@example.com
Real-life examples of our services in action are available under the case studies section of this website.