Overview SiteCare is a telephone-based monitoring and incident recording system. It can be customised to provide safety
monitoring, emergency assistance requests, fire alarms and intruder detection in any physical place of work.
With an unobtrusive central communication unit and associated wireless triggers, it is quickly and easily installed
and gives site-based lone workers the means to call for assistance at the press of a button.
Enhanced Cell ID
Quick guide Use your mouse pointer to explore the SiteCare unit below
Features & benefits
• No expensive installations or messy wiring
• Easily introduced to any organisation
• Portable thumb triggers allow alarm to be triggered even if lone worker is unable to reach main unit
• One button to raise alarm and another to stand down
2-way audio channel
• Enables lone worker to communicate fully with colleagues or other contacts
• In the event of an emergency, allows someone else to listen in and summon assistance accordingly
• Can raise alarm if lone worker does not 'check in' with the unit at pre-determined intervals
• Provides emergency cover in the event of a power cut
Optional telephone, fax and modem
• Unit doubles as a self-contained mobile office facility, ideal for temporary accommodation
Statistics • 220 x 190 x 55mm • 709g • Mains operated with 24-hour battery backup • Includes 1 thumb trigger as standard
How to place an order or find out more For more information on SiteCare or to place an order please contact our sales team on 0870 750 1475 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Real-life examples of our lone worker solutions in action are available under the case studies section of this website.