Overview MaxCare is a highly innovative safety monitoring and duress device. Designed in the form of an armband, it can
be worn comfortably around the arm, leg, shoulder or waist – or it can even be stitched into an item of clothing.
Containing sophisticated mobile phone and satellite location monitoring technology, MaxCare allows lone workers
to raise the alarm and summon assistance quickly, discreetly and instinctively.
Enhanced Cell ID
Quick guide Use your mouse pointer to explore the MaxCare unit below.
Features & benefits
Duress and risk monitoring facilities
• Meets employer's Duty of Care and aids compliance with current Health & Safety legislation
• Confirms employee safety at the end of a workday
• Enables employees to summon immediate assistance
Robust, waterproof design
• Fully submersible in water and resistant to harsh conditions
• Suitable for physical, outdoors environments and occupations
Integrated GPS location technology
• Provides location accuracies to within 10 metres
• Allows an accurate historical trace of wearer's movements - invaluable for safety or resource management purposes
• Data is constantly streamed to the server in accordance with your requirements
Concealed duress button
• Allows lone worker to discreetly raise alarm
• Completely instinctive to use
• Reassures user that alarm has been received and action is being taken
• Suitable for disabled users
• In the event of an emergency, allows someone else to listen in and summon assistance accordingly
Specifications • 180 x 95 x 13mm (max) • 100g • Water resistance - IP68 rated • Standby time up to 106 hours
How to place an order or find out more For more information on MaxCare or to place an order please contact our sales team on 0870 750 1475 or e-mail email@example.com
Real-life examples of our lone worker solutions in action are available under the case studies section of this website.